Aubrey Vineyard's History
Overland Park's First Winery
Overland Park Local Life-September
Stop by the Aubrey Vineyards tasting room to try before you buy!
Overland Park Local Life-September is Friday, September 16th from 5pm-9pm.
Aubrey Vineyards will host a complimentary wine tasting featuring:
- 2013 Honey Wine
- 2015 Vidal Blanc
- 2013 Trail Rider White
- 2013 Chardonnay
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2014 Trail Rider Rose'
Canadian artist Elessar Thiessen will be live on stage at the Aubrey Vineyards tasting room, this Friday inside of Vinyl Renaissance & Audio, as part of Third Friday Local Life.
This is a free show!
Elessar Thiessen was born and raised inWinnipeg MB Canada.
Elessar has been compared to John Mayer.
Check out his "living room session in Cranbrook!"
Stop by Vinyl Renaissance and Audio to enjoy songs from his current album "A Rainy week in Paradise!"
Vinyl Renaissance & Audio
7932 Santa Fe Drive, Overland Park, KS 66204
Local Life is every third Friday in downtown Overland Park.
Its a unique way to explore all that downtown Overland Park has to offer.
- 5-9 p.m., Friday, September 16
- 5-9 p.m., Friday, October 21
- 5-9 p.m., Friday, November 18 (Mayor's Tree Lighting Event)
- 5-9 p.m., Friday, December 16
Hope to see you there!
Kansas Wine Tasting Events in September
Its hard to believe that back to school is in session and its nearly the end of summer!
Most of the summer wine events have passed and its time to get ready for fall.
For the rest of the month of August there will be wine tastings in Overland Park, Olathe, and Shawnee.
- Cedar Creek Liquors- Olathe, KS on Thursday, August 25th from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Beer Cave Wine & Spirits- Overland Park, KS on Friday, August 26th from 4pm-7pm
- Justin's Discounted Liquors- Shawnee, KS on Friday, August 26th from 4pm-7pm
Aubrey Vineyards September liquor store wine tastings:
- King's Liquor- Olathe, KS on Friday, September 2nd from 4pm-7pm
- Missie's Discount Liquors- Shawnee, KS on Friday, September 2nd from 4pm-7pm
- Coleman Liquor- Olathe, KS on Tuesday, September 13th from 5pm-7pm
- Cooper's Cork & Bottle- Shawnee, KS on Friday, September 16th from 4pm-7pm
- New Stanley Station Liquors- Overland Park, KS on Friday, September 16th from 4pm-7pm
- Rimann Liquors- Prairie Village, KS on Thursday, September 22nd from 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Smooth Liquors- Olathe, KS on Friday, September 23rd from 5pm-7pm
- Village West Discount Liquors- Kansas City, KS on Friday, September 30th from 5pm-7pm
*Additionally there will be a liquor store tasting event in Missouri:
- Plaza Liquor- Kansas City, MO on Friday, September 30th from 4pm-7pm
There will be different wines to try before you buy at each liquor store. Whether you visit the Aubrey Vineyards tasting room, local liquor store wine tasting, or both, Aubrey Vineyards looks forward to seeing you there.
Aubrey Vineyards is the first and only Kansas winery in Overland Park. Not only a Kansas winery, but also a vineyard and tasting room as well. You'll find this upscale Kansas winery to be modern and eventful with a selection of sophisticated wines.
Aubrey Vineyards has already been named one of the "10 most beautiful vineyards in Kansas as a must visit for everyone" by the website www.onlyinyourstate.com. The picturesque vineyard is the most desirable destination in Kansas for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events, baby showers, vineyard tours, and more. The Aubrey Vineyards tasting room recently had a featured article in Feast Magazine as the "drink destination" in Overland Park. The magazine listed Aubrey Vineyard's Trail Rider Red, Vidal Blanc and Chambourcin as "the three must try wines." The Trail Rider Red is a red blend of mostly concord grapes and pairs well with a salami and gorgonzola appetizer or chocolate desserts. The Vidal Blanc has fruity aromas with citrus flavors and pairs well with chicken fettucine or chicken curry. The Chambourcin is an elegant and velvety red wine, similar to a fine burgundy and pairs well with sausage and pepperoni pizza, sharp cheddar, steak, and Kansas City BBQ.
The tasting room hosts free wine tastings daily to the public where you can sample and sip over a dozen wines. Custom wine labels are also available for purchase at the tasting room store. These designer labels compliment all occasions and holidays for wine gifting.
Aubrey Vineyards wines have recently won both local and national awards. There is a beautiful wine award display at the tasting room that may influence your selection of varieties to purchase and take home to enjoy with your friends and loved ones. Although the vineyard is not yet open to the public, there's no doubt that this premier local vineyard, winery, and tasting room will reign as the most hip and happening Kansas hometown winery.