1. Do you allow pets?
No pets are allowed on the property.
2. Do you allow outside food and drinks?
Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
3. Can I bring my children?
Yes, we do allow underage guests, including children.
4. Do you serve food at The Vineyard Tasting Room?
We serve a variety of charcuterie-style snacks at The Vineyard, including meats, cheeses, olives and crackers. We offer a couple sweet treat options as well.
5. Do you sell non-alcoholic beverages?
Yes, we offer Polly’s Pop and bottled water.
6. How long are reservation times?
Reservations are 90 minutes, beginning at your reservation time.
7. Will you have live music or food trucks?
We may in the future. However, as of now, we do not have any live music or food trucks booked.
8. Where did the name “Aubrey” come from?
The vineyard property was purchased in Aubry Township, which was originally named after a French-Canadian trail rider, François Aubry.