Kansas Wine Tasting Events in September
Its hard to believe that back to school is in session and its nearly the end of summer!
Most of the summer wine events have passed and its time to get ready for fall.
For the rest of the month of August there will be wine tastings in Overland Park, Olathe, and Shawnee.
- Cedar Creek Liquors- Olathe, KS on Thursday, August 25th from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Beer Cave Wine & Spirits- Overland Park, KS on Friday, August 26th from 4pm-7pm
- Justin's Discounted Liquors- Shawnee, KS on Friday, August 26th from 4pm-7pm
Aubrey Vineyards September liquor store wine tastings:
- King's Liquor- Olathe, KS on Friday, September 2nd from 4pm-7pm
- Missie's Discount Liquors- Shawnee, KS on Friday, September 2nd from 4pm-7pm
- Coleman Liquor- Olathe, KS on Tuesday, September 13th from 5pm-7pm
- Cooper's Cork & Bottle- Shawnee, KS on Friday, September 16th from 4pm-7pm
- New Stanley Station Liquors- Overland Park, KS on Friday, September 16th from 4pm-7pm
- Rimann Liquors- Prairie Village, KS on Thursday, September 22nd from 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Smooth Liquors- Olathe, KS on Friday, September 23rd from 5pm-7pm
- Village West Discount Liquors- Kansas City, KS on Friday, September 30th from 5pm-7pm
*Additionally there will be a liquor store tasting event in Missouri:
- Plaza Liquor- Kansas City, MO on Friday, September 30th from 4pm-7pm
There will be different wines to try before you buy at each liquor store. Whether you visit the Aubrey Vineyards tasting room, local liquor store wine tasting, or both, Aubrey Vineyards looks forward to seeing you there.