Trail Rider Rose' and Spinach Dip
The wine and recipe of the week is Trail Rider Rose' and Spinach Dip .
Trail Rider Rose' is an Overland Park semi-sweet Rose' byAubrey Vineyards . It is a fun three grape Rose' blend that has a red rose fragrance with cherry bomb flavors along with a hint of strawberry.
The Trail Rider Rose' won an award of "excellence" in the Jefferson Cup Invitational. It has a sophisticated sweetness that is well balanced and blushful. It pairs well with fresh fruit, light cheeses, and spinach dip.
Spinach Dip recipe:
- 1-10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1-14 ounce can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese blend
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve warm
- Enjoy with a glass of Trail Rider Rose'!