HARVEST 2023 - What you need to know!
Thank you for joining the Aubrey Vineyards Harvest Team for the 2023 season! We really appreciate your help!
Things you need to know before arriving:
- Wear long pants, closed toed shoes, hat and sun protection!
- Bring a clean pair of shoes for lunch in the Tasting Room afterwards! And, if you wish, bring a change of clothes in case you get dirty in the name of good wine!
- AV will supply volunteers with clippers specifically used for harvesting as well as any other necessary equipment or tools.
- Plan to arrive between 7:30am and 8:00am - our staff will be ready to greet you and get you into the vines!
- Minimum volunteer age is 16 years old. Sixteen and Seventeen year old volunteers must have an adult with them.
Things you need to know when you arrive:
- Please head toward the large white event tent near the Red Barn.
- At the tent, a member of the AV staff will get you checked in, and have you sign a waiver.
- There will be complimentary light breakfast food items and coffee available for you while we get prepared to take you up to the vines.
GUEST VOLUNTEER CLUB LEVELS FOR 2023
- Guests who volunteer one date will receive a collectable Harvest Team t-shirt.
- Guests who volunteer for at least two dates will receive a $25 gift certificate redeemable in the Tasting Room or a set of 2 AV Logo'd Riedel Wine Glasses.
- Guests who volunteer for at least three dates will receive the choice of a $35 gift certificated redeemable in the Tasting Room or a free reservation at one of the three exclusive VIP Patio Seating areas (up to a $75 value for the waived reservation fee).
- Guests who volunteer for at least four dates will receive two tickets for the public Harvest Party on October 20th, which will include dinner and live music!
- Finally, guests who volunteer for at least five dates will receive an invitation for two to an exclusive Winemaker Dinner Experience in the fall. This will be a wine pairing dinner you will not want to miss!