Aubrey Vineyards, a premier south Kansas City winery, is interviewing candidates for a lead marketing position. This marketing position has the responsibility to develop and execute marketing strategies to promote our products, services, and overall image to the public.
What You Will Do:
- Develop creative marketing campaigns to different groups of KC metro area to encourage trips to winery & tasting room(s)
- Maintain files of marketing campaigns so they can be easily and quickly referenced by others, File structure and organization best practices
- Be one of the few marketing faces of AV – attend meetings and in-person interviews to represent AV to the public
- Create digital assets including photos and graphics – ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Analyze & utilize marketing data
- Be persistent in finding online resources to list AV on and as well as maintain the presence (farms tours, travel sites, cocktail kc sites, etc.)
- Create documents postcards, slide show TV ads, signage, social media, etc.
- Create merchandizing displays
- Seasonally decorate tasting rooms and customer areas brand appropriately, while entwining product marketing opportunities
- Send email blasts and newsletters and write blogs – assist with copywriting these pieces
- Perform live and recorded in-person interviews around KC to discuss AV
- Write any procedures appropriate to marketing
- Create ways for other AV teams to market products they are selling
- Market the cottage rental
- Market events hosted by Aubrey Vineyards to encourage attendance
- Keep department calendar updated and projects on track.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Have several years of working for marketing firm or running your own marketing company
- Demonstrate experience in marketing high-end/luxury products
- Ability to break down projects into small tasks other employees in the company can perform
- Have demonstrated ability of graphic arts skills and visual layout awareness
- This is a full time job at 40 hours a week
- Regular hours will be performed M-F – occasional weekend hours may be required
- You will office at either our Vineyard (south Overland Park(OP)) or our Downtown OP location
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to traverse farm terrain to procure images for use in marketing
We are looking for individuals to help grow our concept. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Benefits are offered.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please apply by providing your resume, a cover letter and your desired salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.